ISG-UPTDL30. The Day-Light Bright Light Therapy System is designed to provide optimal bright light therapy treatment. Designed for personal therapeutic use for the treatment of seasonal affective disorder (SAD), insomnia, depression, and other disorders. Used by researchers around the world, the Day-Light Therapy System meets experts' guidelines for bright light therapy systems. Provides 10,000 LUX at a comfortable distance, and a broad field of illumination to help keep your eyes within the therapeutic range.
When used correctly, the Day-Light Classic is an effective way to help alleviate symptoms experienced with the winter blues, as well as sleep-related issues during the fall and winter months or all year round.
Bright light therapy has been shown to successfully help relieve sleeping difficulties, jet lag, shift/work changes, and low personal energy levels.
For optimal light therapy, the Day-Light Classic must be used with the height adjustable legs (included). There are 3 height adjustment options and the correct height will allow your eyes to be positioned toward the center of the light screen. Select the three-light setting which delivers 10,000 LUX of illumination - the amount recommended by experts. The two light setting delivers 7,000 LUX.
Begin with 30 minutes at 10,000 LUX shortly after awakening. People respond differently to light and the therapy time may need to be adjusted. An instruction booklet with further reading is also included.FEATURES
- Height adjustable legs: The height adjustable legs allow the light to be positioned at the appropriate height and angle for the user. This is the optimal light positioning recommended by bright light therapy experts.
- Glare-free: The white diffusing lens eliminates glare and evenly distributes the light. Three 36-watt light tubes emit a warm light and minimize potentially harmful blue rays.
- UV Filtered & Safe: High-impact polycarbonate lens filters 99.3% of harmful UV rays.
- Flicker-free: Manufactured with high efficiency, electronic ballasts, the Day-Light Therapy System eliminates the annoying flicker experienced with ordinary fluorescent fixtures.
- Two light settings: The three light settign provides 10,000 LUX. The two light setting option is convenient for ambient lighting.
- Built-in stand: There is a built-in stand located in the back of the unit which can be pulled out to set the Day-Light Classic Light Therapy System up for the ambient lighting option.
- Built-in handle: There is a built-in handle located in the back of the unit for easy transport.
|UL & C-UL Listed|
|Enclosure Size||13.25" x 16" x 3"|
(33.7 cm x 40.6 cm x 7.6 cm)
|Height on Legs||Max: 28" (71.1 cm), Mid: 26.5" (67cm),|
Min: 25" (63.5cm)
|Weight of Light||6.5 lbs (3.0 kg)|
|Electronic Ballasts||Instant on, no flicker|
|Lens Material||High-impact polycarbonate|
|UV Diffusing Filter||99.3% UV filter|
a) 3 light setting
b) 2 light setting
|Compact fluorescent||3 x 36 watt compact fluorescent|
|4,000 Kelvin color temperature|
|Five-year limited warranty|